I chose direct tv instead of dish when we got rid of cable.I chose it for the nick channels.

Now, even though I pay for the channels, they are gone. I pay for 5 receivers! If direct tv doesn't give us credit on our bill, I plan to file a complaint. I am already checking into dish network and cable again.

They seem to be able to deliver on their promises of channels.

If I have to switch companies to get the nick channels, I think that direct tv should have to pay for any connection fees since they didn't follow through on their promised channels.I believe that if even half of the people that are angry about the loss of channels, switch to another provider, direct tv will go under and that is what they deserve for cheating the consumers!

Had an Experience with Viacom?

Comments

go ahead and cancel, but just a FYI, YOU WILL PAY FOR CANCELLATION FEE ***, READ YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT, CLEARLY STATES ALL PROGRAMMING SUBJECT TO CHANGE, WHICH WHEN YOU SIGNED UP YOU AGREED TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DTV, so get your facts straight first before ranting and raving on here

First off before you start blogging try and research the information that way you dont sound like a *** tarD. directv is not going to go under i love their service and i am sure that all of us customers that are loyal customers will be qualified for alot more discounts if your dumb uneducated *** customers disconnect their account. all you are is a cheap and really i feel bad for your mother not having the option to abort you.

but i do have to say once they get rid of all these crappy unloyal cheap customers they will SAVE so much money and then maybe all of us will be able to enjoy directv even more.

WOOT WOOT! Dont let us down Directv kick Viacoms ***

#511947

ok, its not DIRECT TVs fault its Viacom unless you want to pay more for those channels then support DIRECT TV. They're trying to help us so we dont have to pay more! NOT THEY'RE FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(