I am over the Viacom BS!!!I will cancel if Direct TV can't get this worked out in a few days!

This S**t is expensive & I refuse to pay for what I can't watch!!! I have children and my husband and I also opt to stay in and watch some of our favorite shows on the channels that were taken from us!! I get that companies want to make more money, but are you kidding me??? We are in a MF'n recession idiots!

Viacom is lucky any of us can even afford satellite!!!! Pretty soon everyone is just going to pay the high price for cable, since we will have to pay that fee to get our channels back anyway!

If DTV has to pay to keep the channels, then prices will go up & consumers are going to be soooo pissed, they wil cross over!!!Gauranteed!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Viacom?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more